Saturday 7 December 2013

Bronson Delivery!

So the day finally arrived, I got the call I had been waiting for from Bromley Bike Company - my frame had at long last arrived!



I arranged with Bromley Bike Co that I would go down to the shop once the main bits of the build were assembled, mainly so I could get the bike set up as I like it - its not a run of the mill build! I couldn't fault the service I had from Bromley Bike Co, they really did pull out the stops so that I could get the bike built up in the short time I requested. It was reassuring to  watch Howard build the bike up, it makes such a difference to know that your bike is being assembled with professional tooling and that Howard took attention to detail as if it was his own bike. 

Build Details
Frame - Large Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon in Tennis Yellow/Black
Fork - Fox 34 Float 650b CTD FIT 15QR Black Kashima Coated fitted with 150mm Shuttle Bumper
Pedals - Shimano M785 XT Clipless SPD
Shock - Fox Float X CTD Kashima 200mm x 57mm
Headset - Chis King Tapered Headset Integral 44mm Top Cup, Traditional 49mm Bottom Cup Black
Stem - Easton Havoc MTB 50mm Stem Black 35mm clamp
Bars - Easton Havoc Carbon 35mm Clamp Black 750mm length x 20mm rise
Grips - ODI Ruffian Lock On Black
Brakes - Formula T1 Disc Brake Set 203mm Front, 180mm Rear, Both Fitted on Right Hand
Shifter - Shimano SLX M670 10 Speed Rapidfire Shifter - Right Hand
Rear Mech - Shimano M675 GS (SLX Medium cage) Shadow Plus 10 Speed
Seatpost - Rock Shox Reverb Stealth Seatpost 125mm Drop - Right Hand Remote
Saddle - Charge Scoop Black
Wheels - Hope Hoops Pro 2 Evo Black - Stans Flow EX Black Handbuilt by Howard at Bromley Bike Co
Tyres - Maxxis High Roller II 2.3" 3C EXO Tubeless
Tubes - None, Stans Sealant used in tyres
Chain - KMC X10 light 10 Speed - Silver
Cassette - Shimano HG81 SLX 10 Speed 11-36
Crankset - Shimano SLX M675 2013 10 Speed Hollowtech II 175mm Black
Chainguide - e.thirteen XCX+ ISCG 05 Chain Retention Top Guide Black
Chainring - e.thirteen G-Ring 33T Black
Steering Damper - Hopey All Mountain Damper with Zero Stack Mounting Kit
SPD Shoes - Shimano M088 MTB SPD Shoe










No comments:

Post a Comment